Post new topic   Reply to topic    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Information Sources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dyanthus
Kinswoman

re: Some sites I've found useful with LOTRO (for reference)

Greetings!

After seeing Lerillos' post about sites... here are the ones I have bookmarked. Please take note that not all are maintained to reflect changes in the most current release. Look at the latest edit date for each page.

Burgzerg

This was a *great* place to try out your trait combos to see the resulting changes in stats. Alas, no longer maintained.. I use the 'Library' on the left hand margin. Using the 'Zone Atlas' you can pick an area and see what deeds and titles you can get there. As most are from the older (pre-Mirkwood) time but still accurate.

LOTRO wiki

Good place to look up quest chains, home decorations, NPCs, crafting, etc. Wonderful compendium of knowledge. Again, verify dates.

Allakhazam

Go under the "Database" tab and you'll see all sort of info from bestiaries to recipes. Good reference.

http://dynmap.ruslotro.com/

Ever gone absolutely nuts looking for an NPC for a quest? Well, I did and more than once! Then I found this. This is maintained and appears up-to-date. Choose your map on the left and scroll through on the right until you find whom you seek (or where!). It will give you a visual on the map and coordinates.

Hope these are found useful! 

Now, if they'd only get the servers back up!

Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Some sites I've found useful in Lotro (for reference)

Thanks, Dy. These are very good.  They will be most helpful.  I occasionally use some of them as well, though not as much as you do.  Perhaps I need to explore them more thoroughly.

~Lerillos

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Information Sources All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: