Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> Crafting Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Craft Guild Locations

Greetings, Kinnies!

Over time, I have heard many folks ask where to find a given craft guild.   This post is to clarify that.

It is actually quite simple and very logical.  For the most part, they are located in the areas associated with them, and where the Superior access is...err....was.  There used to be only a few of the Superior items (workbench, study, forge, oven).  This has changed, but bearing that in mind, the locations make sense.

Cook's Guild - Located in the Michel Delving Craft Area.    Here is the Superior Oven.  Hobbits are known for their food, so it only makes sense to locate it here.

Metalsmith's Guild and Weaponsmith's Guild - Located in the Maker's Hall at Thorin's Hall.  This is next to the Superior Forges.  The dwarves are known for their metalworkings, so again this is logical.

Scholar's Guild - Located in The Last Homely House, Rivendell.   Elrond's Library contains a Superior Study.  As the elves were known for their knowledge, this too makes sense.

The Jeweler's Guild, Woodworker's Guild, and Tailor's Guild -  Located in Esteldin Craft Hall where the Superior Workbenches are located.  

Neither the Farmer nor the Prospector have a crafting guild.

As I said, this made more sense when one did not find a Superior item on every street corner, the way one does now.  Personally, I had no problem with the old system, but we are stuck with the new one.  I hope this helps.

~Lerillos

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> Crafting Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: