Post new topic   Reply to topic    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> Social Activities Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Bounders of the Shire 7th Anniversary

BOUNDERS of the SHIRE 7TH ANNIVERSARY

The Bounders of the Shire Kinship is celebrating their 7th Anniversary this weekend (January 9-11, 2015).     They will be holding three events in celebration of the occasion.  

1)  Friday, January 9, 2015 - 9:00 PM?   Fish Fry, Bywater Bridge, Hobbiton, Shire.  Music by the Warders of the Weald.  Music, dance, fishing, cooking, eating. 

The Fish Fry is a long standing Friday tradition of the Bounders.  It is a fun and relaxing event.  One can fish, dance, chat, a combination, or just sit and listen to music.

2)  Saturday, January 10, 2015 - Noon,  Buttoning Ceremony, Addernotch Station, Shire  (ask for directions).  

The Buttoning Ceremony is a very important ceremony for the Bounders, having to do with their legends, lore and customs.   This will be a very special one, as it occurs during their Anniversary Weekend. 

3)  Sunday, January 10, 2015  -  8:00 PM,  Bounders Anniversary Ball,  Museum of Antiquities, Addernotch, Shire Homesteads, Shire.  Music by Green Hills Music Society (GHMS).

This conflicts with our kin meeting, but with everyone's co-operation, perhaps we can have a shorter meeting, then head over in time to enjoy some of the Ball.   As they are Kinship Allies, we should try to attend.   They are aware of the schedule conflict, and that we shall try to attend at least part of the Ball.

Last edited by Lerillos on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daffodilia

Thankies, Miss Lerillos fer passing word along!  I look forward t' seeing folk.

I also want t' add that all weekend long, we will be holding a Recipe Swap in Dampdale, Shire Homesteads.

Below is a map and table explain'in what's where.

Two rules:
1) Take what ya need t' learn, not t' sell.

2) Non single use only--If there is alreadies a copy a' the recipe(s) ya have to share in the stores, please put them at the Cartography Society.  If there is alreadies a copy at the Cartography Society, please keep it so we can keep space open for less common recipes.

Suggestions:
1) Feel free t' check the Cartography Society in case a dupe there was read at the main smial, and no one's noticed t' right that yet. 

2) If the Cartography Society's storage is jammed packed, please tell or send a note t' me if I'm not about so I can juggle space.

3) If ya have a stack a' scroll cases fer a certain tier, and that tier already seems well represented in that craft's storage, ask for me or Post them to me iffin' I'm not around.

Noteworthy:
1) Thankies t' everyone who keep this goin' each time with their contributions!

2) Fer crafts with more than one smial set aside, the shelf labels will note if certain tiers are at the secondary smial (usually the kin/deluxe is the main).

3) Scholars: dye, paint and fireworks recipes should be at Everblossoms' on Brookbank--not Marblous' on Harrow.

Map:

Dampdale Recipe Exchange Map

Address List:

Holds Owner Address
dupes Dampdale Cartographer's  Society 2 Chalk Rd.
Cook Finns 4 Wending Way
Farmer Sprouts 2 Wending Way
Forrestry Carvers 1 Harrow Rd.
Jeweler Telles 1 Brookbank St.
2nd Jeweler Tianias 2 Brookbank St.
Metalsmth Smithies 3 Chalk Rd.
2nd Metalsmith Lumenials 4 Chalk Rd.
Prospecting Metzgers 3 Wending Way
Scholar Marblous 3 Harrow Rd.
dye, paint, firewerks Everblossoms 5 Brookbank St.
Tailor Pitched 3 Brookbank St.
Weaponsmith Four Fourthlings Fairgrounds 5 Harrow Rd.
2nd Weaponsmith Egglantine 4 Harrow Rd.
Woodworker Grovers 6 Harrow Rd.
2nd Woodworker Shrubs 6 Brookbank St.

Share n' Enjoy!

Last edited by Daffodilia on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leader

Oh, you are quite welcome, Daffy.   And your post look good. 

Thank you for doing all this.  How you found time with your current overloaded schedule is amazing.

*hugs*

~Leri

*Niq*
Kinswoman

this all sounds like fun! looking forward to it, i will miss the buttoning however, my sons birthday party is during this time. perhaps i will have a little time before hand since his party is not till 3pm (central time). the recipe swap sounds good too daffi!

Airyelle-woman loremaster, Suhnflower- hobbit mini, Nithmara-beorn, Hollanor- elf rk, Evahlee- woman captain, Reigns- elf hunter, Gidgitte-hobbit warden, Remiwaru-elf loremaster, Sathdera-woman hunter (dunlending), Beairy-beorn (second servings), Hollava-hobbit hunter, Evarya-elf rk, Jadevine- hobbit burg (csa holder), Gracendiel-woman captain, Starwin-woman champ
Daffodilia

Got the right map up now. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: