Post new topic   Reply to topic    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> Moot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

re: Sandsons (out of game voice chat)

I've been meaning to do this FOREVER. 

I set up a group on Raid Call (http://www.raidcall.com/index.html) called Sandsons , the ID is 11615758 .  It's a free service that many of ya prolly already have, and supposedly can host 300 folks at one time, so we shouldn't ever have issues about folk not findin' a chair t' sit on and hang out.

I made it primarily for chicken stuff because of the language barrier, but folks can hang out at the Yard anytime they want to.  (Yard is our default main room /Moot, so to speak)

Right now, it's set up to public access so anyone can use it at anytime.  Please treat the info for this group as you would all other Mootly things.  If we get any cabbagers, I'll worry about restricting membership or setting up mods then.  If you want to put in an app to be an official member, feel free to do so.  I'll approve ya when I see the app (which may be a while--no one really uses it yet since it's brand new including me!) If your handle on RaidCall is not a character name I might recognize, please put MEC&W in yer app so I know yer not some random somebodies trying to get member status.

I have set up various channels and subchannels for the various quests, as well as one for Chickengard in case they needed it.  As I mentioned above, the Yard is the general channel if folk just want to chit-chat, but the Lounge works too if folk prefer that (we could treat the Lounge as strictly OOC chatter if folk want, I guess.)

If at anytime, someone gets cabbaged, let me (Daffodilia) know the name (haven't read up enough about how to check for IPs yet) via PM here or Quick Post and I will block them as I can when I can.

For folks who are hearing impaired, there is text chat functionality on RC as well, so if you need to talk to a chicken/tender it's still another option, though a bit unwieldy til you get used to it.

If you have any questions about this, do let me know.

I hope it comes in handy fer folk. 

Leader

re: Sandsons (Out of game voice chat)

Thank you, Daffi.   I have added Sandsons to my Favorites List.  This will be sooo useful....and  Fu-u-u-un!  *grins* 

~Leri

*Niq*
Kinswoman

re: Sandsons (out of game voice chat)

Yes thank you daffi! will add it to my list as well.

Airyelle-woman loremaster, Suhnflower- hobbit mini, Nithmara-beorn, Hollanor- elf rk, Evahlee- woman captain, Reigns- elf hunter, Gidgitte-hobbit warden, Remiwaru-elf loremaster, Sathdera-woman hunter (dunlending), Beairy-beorn (second servings), Hollava-hobbit hunter, Evarya-elf rk, Jadevine- hobbit burg (csa holder), Gracendiel-woman captain, Starwin-woman champ
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> Moot All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: