This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Cory Olsen Joins Lotro Stream Team

Yesterday, Frelorn announced that Corey Olsen, Professor at the Mythgard Institute, will be joining the LOTRO Stream Team.   This sounds quite exciting,  Below is the link to the post. 

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?568629-Corey-Olsen-Joins-the-LOTRO-Stream-Team

Last edited by Lerillos on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tathlian
Kinswoman

re: Cory Olsen Joins Lotro Stream Team

I stopped by to see if anyone had posted about this. :)  Dr. Olsen said that LOTRO has "rapidly become my favorite adaptation... of Tolkien in any genre,"and he will be doing some open Q&A from the audience if you have time to watch it live. 

It will be every Friday at 12:30 EST

http://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream

Tathlian - Hunter/Scholar; Dinenien - Champion/Tailor; Gamwyn - Captain/Jeweler; Meretta - Guardian/Metalsmith; Ioristeth - Runekeeper/Weaponsmith; Robinia - Minstrel/Cook; Almarien - Minstrel/Woodworker
Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Cory Olsen Joins LOTRO Stream Team

Thanks, Tath!    I posted this the day after Frelorn posted it in LOTRO Forums.  Since I have not been following either the Mythgard lectures, nor the LotRO Streams,  the first I knew of it was in Frelorn's post. 

Sadly, i must work on Fridays, so cannot watch livestream,  and have not had the opportunity to view the recordings.   Those of you who can, please do watch the livestreams.   They are really interesting, and quite enlightening, regardless of subject. 

~Leri

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: