This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lerillos
Lerillos
Leader

re: Helm's Deep - Player Guides on Class Changes

These are Guides on the upcoming Class Changes, written by players who participated in the Beta Testing of the new expansion, Helm's Deep.  There is a Guide for each class.  In each class, there will be changes that are good, bad, or indifferent.  How you like the changes will depend on your individual playstyle.

The one thing that many Beta Tester Players keep repeating is:  The changes will take some getting used to.  Give it time.  You may decide that you like them.

That is something that we should all bear in mind.  It is easy to say' "EEWWW!  That is really bad. I don't like that.  What WERE they thinking!?"   This could be accurate, or it could simply be hasty.  I am fairly unhappy about some of the changes to my class, but I shall reserve judgement till I have had time to learn the new way.  Then, and only then, shall I make a judgement on its quality. Without a doubt, newer players will have a much easier time than those who have been around longer. 

The link has all the Class Change Guides.  There is much more information nearby.   Feel free to explore it as well.    As more content is released, I shall post it for you to peruse. 

https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?85-Character-Creation-and-Development&s=0f77629e77ab5e840e7f543d1c70b0de  

There is much controversy surrounding these changes.  Please be patient, as everyone works through them.  Remember, too, that release is November 18, and until then, ww will not be able to find out the details for ourselves. 

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Middle Earth Craft and Wares Forum Index -> LotRO Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: